วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Comparing the MacBook and PC Notebook.

Comparing the MacBook and PC Notebook.
The world is my question. I often encounter the term. It is always oppressive. If I want to answer questions and decide.
That embarrassment, because by then. I think that the computer is a tool. We will be working. Which is that there are different factors that go. As the implementation of each one. It is not my sport, weightlifting. Will be called to give them one by one. I lifted the sleeve of the green, it does not raise the rest of the red, did nothing but shout out to summon elemental forces, it is not that something. It is troubling to think that there must be an issue.
However, by being placed into a mental refuge. For the Mac's office would help such a question always comes back to me. Especially with the sisters. Who are considering buying a Laptop for use with washing machines. And very often have their PC Expo trade show.
The introduction of our first touch before anything else, it is the "price" are now sitting typing this in the MacBook 13-inch version, the cheapest is $ 35,900 in computers that we have been cultivating the comparison. Spec Spec bring the computer with the stick compared to the MacBook is not surprising that expensive. That is such a model is the cheapest. If you look at the market price rises a bit later, I found that the MacBook is more expensive than other models as much. On the other hand, there are better and some of the Spec. (Compare Laptop prices from 59,900 to 60,000 baht from the database. Notebookspec) printed matter that is not inferior to the other MacBook Spec's another thing I was good at Spec. What is the difference between the price if compared with some of the Brand and the price is cause for hesitation.However, in other issues. If the common good. The MacBook has a much better, but it also uses the same view. In determining value. What might make us overlook them unfortunately. This would allow me to look in other areas such as post.



But its surround. I do not know who I like me. But often at the same time, there is no comparison between the MacBook and PC Notebook I have a very funny one. I was at my office Christmas parties is that I tend to overhaul PC Notebook version. This product comes with the MacBook in my hand and I said I would give it a brand new one's advantage.Talk, talk it out until the end of the MacBook Tiklum inferior in every aspect. But when I go back that I have quoted this field. The version will be removed. Which brand is the main body. When talking about the issues it raises a Graphic Accelerator comes with this brand. Then when we talk about issues like the product. The brand was also compared. I give it strength. I took it with a brand new MacBook that one must be exposed to all directions around the side with the Notebook in his dream that combines the advantages of each brand were compared, very funny, but it's not like this very often.
In fact, I do not like to compare them to this little computer Spec. It's not that I would never compare them. The school. The IT department also went to the. Then select the components that This component of the PC itself, with a view like that as well. But over the years. Experience using computers for many many generations. The need to bring other factors. Considered additionally. There are many things we can not compare with the Spec Spec alone, especially in Product Design, this is an issue that I think I have many home computers. Often been overlooked. Perhaps it is because most people interested in the computer. I would be interested in computer technology as a major Knowledge, this is only the main Lack of understanding. And views in terms of product design. Should result in a superficial view. I just look at the MacBook includes Apple's other products are just beautiful. Alone.
Not Design. Many people look MacBook (Of course, as well as Apple's other products, too) that there is a pretty good one. Such beauty comes with a high price. Looking like a fashion attitude. They can not deny that the Design view, the standard of the people in general almost all They have a single voice, it's really pretty. It comes with a nice variety. To recapture a sense that many people do not understand. For example, the use of a black border on the new Mac version, it makes sense that the area of ​​use is increasing. Or even a design that eliminates the boundaries between the display area. With the surroundings. It reduces the sense of sight when using it as well. While trying to bring the technology to produce an outline of the machine. New Unibody is not only a beautiful machine. And is very good. It also has an extremely strong add more.



Even the cover is designed to not operate the latch. Rather, it uses a magnetic shock.Open the lid makes it easy. And the problem of jamming of the locking mechanism in the long run. Or a keyboard that is designed to be thinner and lighter. At the same time it has taken. The light sensor is used to make the keyboard light up automatically. When we use in the dark. We can see the keyboard easily. Or even a weighted position in the machine. If you ever feel that. It is firmly in place for use in very different ways. Not light up and make up to feel annoyed. The weight of gravity to balance the right to use it.
Plug Power Adapter for the MacBook is another one that has been acclaimed by many people for a long time a Charger with a MagSafe connector that can be removed from the machine immediately. If we did not get to pull the pedal over the power cord. Chrome does not make the drop-down as well. This does not come into it with me. I love being me. It is plugged into the charger. Something that came from nowhere. Amedotamgataerืa the line, we just do not call it. It dragged us down the floor with the Notebook PC is offline. To be still in use. What are intact. But who is going to know what's going on inside it and then some. It would be nice to crack the glass cracked. The MagSafe connector is just not a lot to prevent a disaster like this.I've come up with at least three times already. He acknowledged that the design was really good.
Track pad or something is different with the MacBook Notebook Track pad of the other brands are designed to have a button. To increase the area of ​​use. The moving back and forth to work easier. The design of the keys to press to use for click-through.Is not enough. Many people may have had with the old belief that the Mac has one button mouse, it's old. Several years ago, the Mac's mouse button, press the Photo button, Track pad for this new look of the buttons will not be seen. I can use the left click and right click on it. It will be seen that the details of the process, and designed to solve the problem. Often found in common. Exquisitely detailed.
Unfortunately, the attitude of many who see something valuable in our home. I only just superficial. Regardless of the value of design in others. It was pretty smooth. I think there are better there. I used to bully people just for the MacBook, I think that many people choose to use the MacBook to understand in detail the various points. They lose. The description and weight of the product rather than a number, but Spec alone.
Different quality. Not only does the story. The design above. In terms of quality, there are many details that are different. For example, the display screen size of 13.3 "MacBook, but the same technology which makes it brighter back-lit display with improved brightness and start work immediately. Do not have time to warm up. While using less space that the other tube. At the same time unique in terms of color reproduction. Another point is that many people have recognized a long time ago.

The Trackpad is not only designed to make the area more active, as mentioned above. The adoption of new technologies such as Multi-touch to work with at present in use in some parts of the system. In particular, Apple Safari or iPhoto, but only developed in the future as to believe that almost any program in Mac OS X Multi-touch will bring out additional applications.
The system is compatible. Another thing that should not be overlooked. However, it is often invisible, especially from the PC is the operating system, Mac OS X with the whole system itself. The drivers of those devices. As well as Apple's hardware is designed and developed by Apple itself, which can operate in different segments. The finer the better operating system that is designed to be compatible with various hardware and standard Windows.

Graphics card. Was used in profit. In general usage. Efficiently The user did not feel that at that time, he used to work out the graphics card in your computer. Spec is not just any game for only But it was also used in the system in general as well to see that Mac OS X is a practice that has been used Effect on several points that make the user feel like it. be different The show features not only the friend's turn to take us. I applied for it a perfect fit. No more or no less too.
Before. The intention of the story printed today. As I imply above. I do not want to decide which is better between the MacBook PC Notebook General believes that because many people would have different factors in determining what works. What works for them. However, it has to be pointed out that many of you. See it in other than the adoption of open source vs. Spec. Like it used to be around for years Didak. It may be most easily seen anything comparable. I think it is narrow and shallow compared to the bit.
I remember how to use it. We have to live with it for so long, it's not just that the CPU, RAM, video cards, not those things that we could be strong. I believe that soon, just wait 6-9 months to have it come out stronger. Efficiency of use. Not only is the clock frequency to the Hardware from the individual user only. Consider the full potential.And benefit functions of the OS and the OS and Application with the Application and in the future. It has been discussed in detail in the next

The difference in the other components. That the Creator had intended, designed for the purpose of use. In working life. Or everyday life. I took several. Valuable benefits to the Laptop's really more than the Spec CPU or video card to it. Unfortunately, many people do not see a thing. I own the brands that I was not quite it. I am sure I am not crazy, only certain brands. If a brand is not true, it probably did not see that there is nothing to go crazy with it. But what's really good. Each part of the profile. I always value a decision.
But I've come across very often. I always wondered about why they buy the expensive.I started playing the new spell. Weightlifting gloves across brands, it is 1,200 baht, but I wonder why that is sold in the hyper mart. A lot a few hundred. It is also different. That it was purchased used. To know that it's really different. At the General does not have to save my wrist. Incomparable to the 1,200 plus a lot more durable. Works over the long term. I use a pair of gloves, a pair of 1,200 per year. I use a pair of 300 years, but they are just tender and broken in the end. I remember the year that a third partner who is less then a year really is not much different. But the consequences are much different. Help prevent injury to the wrist. This is a cost we do not often see. But it is the cost of our redemption, what to buy with no money.
I do not see eye-to ten-fold. But it is not out of the routine. I added a little more. For the budget for the Laptop for about 20,000 course I did not even have to motivate the MacBook is the answer to him. But if there is another statement of intent to purchase a little over 37 000 + if you consider the MacBook is the answer and the answer I have in mind here. The problem is that Mac OS X is not familiar or which programs are running without on Mac OS X was solved by installing Windows through Boot Camp or via Virtual Machine like VMWare Fusion or Parallels, then I would try. it. I leave it in its value. In many aspects very similar to removing a single Spec. Some of you have been exposed. Try to look at while I will feel it. It is different. And better than me. I do not see eye-to ten-fold. Ten hand-eye does not feel I try to tell iStudio before me.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น